All manuscripts submitted to INTERCIENCIA should be of a maximum length of 25 pages, written in double space, with lateral margins of 1.18 inches and font 12. The 25 pages must include text, reference list, tables, figures. Footnotes are not employed. All information should be included in the body of the paper. Tables and figures (not to be interspersed) should be placed at the end of the document, after the reference list and, additionally, be sent in a separate file.
All the material should be sent to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure to send:
- A letter to the Editor, Dr. Miguel Laufer, submitting the manuscript for publication.
- A short bio-note of each author (degrees obtained and institutions and current institutional affiliation). Please write it in the same language as the paper. Only the corresponding author should have the complete postal address.
- A list of six possible referees (Indicate working institution, postal address and e-mail if possible) Avoid referees from the institution where authors work. Propose at least three international referees).
- Files should be in Word for Windows format.
- Figures can be prepared in Excel, Photoshop or any other image processor. Figure should have 351dpi.
- Make sure to send all the material (manuscript, tables, figures).